Deteriorating air quality has attracted major concerns by governments across the world, who are leaving no stone unturned to curb pollution levels. The WHO estimates that nearly 7 million casualties arise due to poor air quality, with 90% of the people inhaling noxious atmospheric air.
In response, strict regulations have been effected by legal entities as well as launched campaigns such as the Clean Air Initiative. Such trends are motivating air quality monitoring equipment manufacturers to increase their footprint through aggressive production and marketing strategies. They are accelerating both outdoor and indoor air-quality monitoring equipment.
“The influx of automation, AI and IoT has compelled vendors to revamp their production outlook, prompting them to introduce tech-enabled devices which enable real-time air quality monitoring,” concludes the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Report
- Global air quality monitoring equipment market shall surge at a CAGR of 7% until 2029
- Smart air quality monitors will supersede conventional air filters, attributed to the need for greater efficiency
- Indoor air quality monitors to acquire more popularity, capturing 75% of the market
- Sorbent tubes shall expand at a noteworthy rate while air sampling pumps will remain the dominant components
- North America will remain the market hegemon across the forecast period
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market- Key Trends
- Demand from government environmental agencies will hold major sway in the air quality monitoring equipment market
- Rapid industrialization of countries is deteriorating air quality, heightening investments in air quality monitoring equipment
- COVID-19 shall catapult sales as consumers demand a clean, virus-free environment
- Air quality monitoring software solutions are gaining traction in the light of more accuracy in determining pollution levels
- Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market- Region-wise Analysis
Collectively, Europe and North America account for 70% of the global air quality monitoring equipment market share
Rising awareness of air pollution is motivating manufacturers to foray into the Asia-Pacific markets
India and China will be the forerunners of the Asia-Pacific air quality equipment demand